Detroit Startup Week Presentation Recap: “Modifying your Vision while Staying True to your Brand”
On Tuesday, May 23 we presented at Playground Detroit's workshop, "The Art of the Hustle" for Detroit Startup Week.
Our 5-minute presentation focused on "Modifying your Vision while Staying True to your Brand."
Here's a recap of our key insights:
- Your brand is essentially your core values. Every decision you make should relate back to your brand and align with those core values.
- Know where your brand valuation lies. This means know what is driving your customers to make a purchase.
- Your brand should be customer-centric. It's important to be able to modify your offering based on their changing needs and desires.
- Study your customers. Find out what they love, where they hang out and what experiences they crave.
- Experience is the new marketing. It's important to communicate a consistent message to your customers through all 5 senses, with active touch points throughout the process.
- It's key to encourage your customers to be part of your brand's development. It makes them feel like they are a part of your process and they're more likely to remain loyal to your brand.
- As you grow and add offerings to your product development mix, make sure they align with your brand/core values.
Thanks to Playground Detroit for including us in this wonderful workshop! We had a great time and learned a lot from our peers who presented, too.
Check us out on Instagram at @notsorryapparel.
Got a questions for us? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.